Know Your ARN Number Status : Click Here
what is full form of ARN Number?
Application Reference Number ( ARN NUMBER)
You will receive an ARN Number after Filling your Registration Form on GST Network website gst.gov.in
This ARN Number will be received on your registered Email ID
Format of GST ARN Number :
- First two digits of your ARN Number is AA albhabets
- Next two digits of your ARN Number is your State Code
- Next two digits of your ARN Number is Month.
- Next two digits of your ARN Number belongs to the Year.
- Next six digits of your ARN Number is System generated Code
- Last digits of your ARN Number is for check code.
Other gst.gov.in (GST portal) searches :
Search via GSTIN (Search Tax Payer via GST Number) : Click Here
Track Your GSTIN Provision ID (Provision Identification Number) : Click Here
Check GST Payment Status : Click Here
Check GST Registration Status via PAN Number : Click Here
Check GST Registration Status via Registration Number : Click Here
Search taxpayer opted In/ Out for Composition : Clik Here
Search Office Addresses : Click Here