What is meaning of GSTIN? What is the Full form of GSTIN?
GSTIN is a unique 15 Digits code that has been issued/alloted to taxpayers covered under GST.
Full Form of GSTIN : GOODS AND SERVICES TAX IDENTIFICATION NUMBER
15 Digits GSTIN Number Format detailed :
- The First two digits of GSTIN is your State Code.
- The Next ten digits of GSTIN is PAN Number of the Business entity/proprietor.
- Thirteenth digit of your GSTIN is based on the number of registrations done by the business entity within a state.
- Fourteen digit of your GSTIN Number is Z by default.
- The Last digit of your GSTIN check code.
Check GST registration status/Track GSTIN : Click Here
Check Your ARN Number Status : Click Here
Check GST Payment Status : Click Here
Continue Reading : Beginners Guide to GST India