Search via GSTIN (Search Tax Payer via GST Number) : Click Here
Track Your ARN Number Status : Click Here
Track Your GSTIN Provision ID (Provision Identification Number) : Click Here
Check GST Payment Status : Click Here
Check GST Registration Status via PAN Number : Click Here
Check GST Registration Status via Registration Number : Click Here
Search taxpayer opted In/ Out for Composition : Clik Here
Search Office/Company Addresses : Click Here
Create Online GST Challan Via GST Number : Click Here
New Registration for Advance Ruling on GST portal : Click Here
Submit your Grievance / Complaints on GST Portal : Click Here
Check Act, Rule, Amendment, Notifications relating to GST Law : Click Here
What is Full form of GSTIN?
GOODS AND SERVICES TAX IDENTIFICATION NUMBER
What is GSTIN?
GSTIN is a 15 Digits unique code that has been issued/alloted to taxpayers covered under GST.
Format of your GSTIN Number :
- The First two digits of GSTIN is your State Code.
- The Next ten digits of GSTIN is PAN Number of the Business entity/proprietor.
- Thirteenth digit of your GSTIN is based on the number of registrations done by the business entity within a state.
- Fourteen digit of your GSTIN Number is Z by default.
- The Last digit of your GSTIN check code.