We invite all authors, writers and scholars to submit their articles on GSTIndiaguide.com. GSTIndiaguide.com has more than 25,000 visitors everyday which look for new and unique content on Goods and Services Tax (“GST”). We invite articles / submissions on any of the following matters:
- Submission of any statutory releases, any news, any other update in GST from across India
- Analysis of any provision of law, commentary on any Section or any related Rule etc
- Analysis of any Statutory release like Notification, Circulars, Orders, Public Notice etc.
- Interpretation of Judgements and their applications in various situations
- Analysis of any judgement or provision of previous law and its application in GST.
- Other matter related to GST of user’s choice
The articles can be submitted in any of the following categories:
- Statutory Update – Verbatim copy of any Notification, Circular etc
- Frequently Asked Questions
Other Points for Submission
We shall appreciate if you can follow the following standard in submitting your articles:
- Title: The title of the article should be precise and self explanatory. The topic may be chosen specifically and may be of less than 15 words.
- Length: The length of article should be around 2000 words. Main body should be of not more than 1500 words and proper conclusion should be present so that readers should be conveyed the essence of the article
- Content from statutes: Replication of provisions of statutes or excerpts from Judgement should be avoided unless very important. Mere reference to provision should suffice the purpose.
- A summary of article shall be appreciated to let users know the relevance and context
- Original Content – It is the sole responsibility of the author / writer to ensure that content is original and does not infringe copyright of any other person. In case of any infringement, author shall be solely responsible for any consequent damages. Further, post publication, GSTIndiaguide.com reserves the right to use the article in any manner whether
- If use of Article by GSTIndiaguide.com infringes any right of any other person as derieved directly or indirectly by the author, that shall be sole responsibility of author and shall not in any manner subordinate the right of GSTIndiaguide.com in any manner.
- com reserves sole right to accept / reject any article or submission from any user.
- Author needs to login and provide his credentials as required
- Author needs to submit a Declaration of Originality for article
- com reserves the right to edit, amend, delete, add, or change any part of the article