If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our Privacy Statement and Copyright & Trademark Infringement govern GST India Guide’s relationship with you.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions of use:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We do not provide legal, professional or any other advice and you should always seek independent advice before acting on any information on the website.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- We take all care in ensuring that all information we provide in the website is accurate but we are not responsible for any loss suffered by you as a consequence of any that action you take or omit to take on the basis of any of the information we provide.
- We are not be liable for any loss suffered by you through the use of the website howsoever caused, including loss caused through but not limited to our negligence, breach of contract, copyright infringement, breach of other intellectual property rights or defamation.
- We are not liable for content published on the website by users of the website. If any such content appears to be inappropriate to us, we reserve the right to take down such content.
- You shall not publish or cause to be published any unlawful, defamatory, obscene, offensive, harmful or otherwise objectionable content on the website.
- We shall not sell, market, trade, or transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. We may release your information when the release is required to comply with the law, enforce our policies, protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- This website also contains material which is owned by us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- You must refrain from using the website in any way that causes damage to the website or in any unlawful, harmful or fraudulent manner. Any such use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- You must respect the use of the website by other users and not interfere with their legitimate use of the website and our services.
- You hereby agree not to post material including spamming which is deliberately intended to upset other users.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies and, therefore, we owe no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- When registering on our site, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, location. We may also collect information about your computer, your IP address and your use of this website. Any of such information which we collect from you may be used to improve our website or to administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- We will take all reasonable and necessary care to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access our website.
- GST India Guide does not subscribe to the views of authors and does not in any way confirm or deny the opinion expressed therein, and shall not be treated as the opinion of GST India Guide.
- When you join GST India Guide, the details you enter on the registration form will be used by us to provide you with our premium services. While registering, you agree to provide your real first name, last name, e-mail address and truthful personal information.
- You agree to keep your username and password safe from use by third parties and not share your registration details with anyone else. You will be liable to indemnify us against any unauthorized use of your username and password, howsoever caused.
- We reserve the right to delete, disable and/or restrict your account.
- Although we will do our best to provide constant, uninterrupted access to the website, we do not guarantee this nor do we accept any responsibility or liability for any interruption or delay.
- Copyright Notice. Except as otherwise noted on this Website, the contents of this Website are copyrighted © 2016 by GST India Guide. All rights are reserved. No part of the information on this Website, including text, graphics and html code, may be reproduced or transmitted in any form by any means, without the express written consent of GST India Guide. Copyrights mentioned by third parties/links are protected under their Laws and we do not have copyright on their mentioned contents.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Delhi.